A. PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
1. PRODUCTION MANAGER (1 position)
Job Purpose: To oversee the production of quality market responsive products and services in order to meet the expectations of clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
▪ Oversees timely, the designing of documents and publications in order to facilitate printing.
▪ Oversees effectively, the printing of documents in order to meet client expectations.
▪ Oversees effectively, the binding and dispatch of printed documents in order to enhance usability and transportation.
▪ Oversees timely, the maintenance of printing equipment in order to ensure their serviceability and enhance the life span
▪ Oversees effectively, the undertaking of Research and Development and other innovations in product development in order to enhance the quality and variety of printing products and services.
▪ Oversees effectively, the implementation of quality assurance programmes in order to assure the quality and safety of final products.
▪ Coordinates timely, the development of work plan and implementation of the Annual Performance appraisal system (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance staff performance in the department.
▪ Manages effectively, the utilization of human, financial and other resources in the department in order to facilitate the attainment of departmental objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
▪ Grade 12 / GCE certificate
▪ Degree in Printing science, Production Management or its equivalent
▪ 5 years’ experience of which 3 at management level.
▪ Excellent written skills as the job entails compilation of technical reports
▪ Ability to communicate fluently in English as job entails interaction with different categories of staff and clients
Method of Application
Send an application via email ONLY to email@example.com. Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV with three references and full addresses and contact information.
Please note that you do not need to apply if you don’t meet the minimum requirements. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22 June 2021
175total visits,1visits today